Like many of you, we have been closely following the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and our associates is paramount.
We’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure that our warehouse remains safe and ready to serve you. We want to take the opportunity to share more details about the protective measures that we have put in place.
- Any inbound merchandise is not touched for 36 hours by any of our staff.
- We have comprehensive cleaning and sanitization protocols in place for all sections of our warehouse. Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the warehouse and associates are to use them before packing any order.
- Any outbound package and pallet is left at our docking station for a postal service member (i.e. FedEx, USPS, other carrier) to pick up. Every associate stays at least 10 meters away from the postal member during pickup and any surface touched by the postal member is immediately sterilized. Should there be any signature required, immediate sanitization of hands, the pen used, and surface(s) touched is undergone.
- Any associate experiencing flu-like symptoms are asked to remain at home for a 14-day period.
- We will always put our customers and staff first, and that commitment has never been more important. Our team is working hard to maintain a clean environment to promote the health and safety of all of our customers.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: While we are still offering Fedex 2-Day and overnight shipping, the COVID-19 outbreak is impacting delivery times in many parts of the country, FedEx is no longer guaranteeing their delivery times, therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee that our shipments will arrive within the specified shipping window.
As always, thank you for your continued support.
JumboMax Golf Grips