Find Your JumboMax® Grip Size
Independent testing by GolfTest USA and Golf Etc. proves that JumboMax® swing grips can help golfers improve their swing speed and increase their carry distance, along with many other benefits like improved launch conditions and consistency.
But… that doesn’t mean JumboMax swing grips are a one-size-fits-all approach. Grip size is important, which is why we offer our swing grips in a full range of sizes: from Standard all the way to XL.
At JumboMax, we’re not out to popularize any particular grip size. We’re firmly anti-trend. What we stand for as a company is helping golfers play better with golf grips that fit their hand in an ergonomically correct way.
So while just about any golfer will play better with a JumboMax than with a skinny grip, they will play their absolute best when they identify the right JumboMax size for them.
Here’s how to identify the best JumboMax swing grip for your game.
STEP 1: START WITH GLOVE SIZE
Use the chart below to help you select the best size JumboMax Grip for you.
|Men's Golf Glove Size||JumboMax Grip Size|
|Small or Medium Cadet||Standard, Standard Oversize (+1/16), Standard Jumbo (+1/8), X-SMALL (+3/16)|
|Medium||X-SMALL (+3/16) to SMALL (+1/4")|
|Medium-Large||SMALL (+1/4) to MEDIUM (+5/16")|
|X-Large||MEDIUM (+5/16") to LARGE (+11/32")|
|XX-Large||LARGE (+11/32") to X-LARGE (+3/8")|
STEP 2: CONSIDER THESE TIPS
- In between sizes? Size up if you hit a draw or struggle with a snap hook. Size down if you hit a fade or struggle with a slice.
- Golfers with long fingers and large hands can benefit from a Large or XL grip.
- Golfers with arthritis or other gripping issues can also benefit from a Large or XL grip.
A FEW TIPS FOR MEN
- Wear a medium-large or large glove? You’ll find our Medium Grip to be a comfortable fit.
- Wear a medium glove? Try our Small or XS grip.
- Wear a Small or Medium-Cadet glove? Try our Standard Oversize or Xtra-Small size.
A TIP FOR WOMEN
- Most women play best with our Standard Jumbo size up to our Medium grip.
LIKE SMALLER GRIPS?
- Standard and Standard Oversize (+1/16) are our newest grip sizes. They are designed for golfers who are comfortable with a standard mid-size or oversized grip.
- Golfers who chose our Standard or Standard Oversize grips are generally looking a grip that allows them to hold the grip primarily in their fingers.
If you are unsure about your grip size, you can contact us at1-800-573-4747. We are also available through the Contact Us Page.